Skip to main content

How It All Started

Hi, 
I'm Natalie, the person behind the Instagram account Sewing_the_seeds_of_love 
I'm a crochet designer,  mum of 4 girls and I am absolutely hooked on creating new and quirky designs to entertain and make people smile. 
I've always loved to craft in some form or another ever since I was little. 
I'd be asking to bring a cardboard box home from the weekly food shop or raiding the garage to find old unsed plugs and wires to create something fun from my imagination.  I now enjoy getting creative and doing the same with my 4 young daughters. 
After being made redundant from my job of 13 years in 2020, I decided to turn the negative into a positive and focus on my true passion that is crochet!
During this time I have been honoured to work on many commissions for different yarn companies and magazines and have been  working as part of the design team for Simply Crochet Magazine since Jan 2020.
I started properly designing in 2019 where I was lucky enough to be asked to take over the Hobbycraft Instagram account for the day. After this I had the pleasure of designing regularly for Knitcraft (Hobbycraft’s sister page).
Ever since then my passion for crochet and all things yarny has grown into a squishy obsession!

I hope you'll join me and enjoy my yarn filled journey on my social media pages and here on my blog for lots more tutorials, patterns and inspiration.

Instagram: 
Facebook: 

You can find all of my free patterns designed exclusively for Knitcraft over on the Hobbycraft Ideas Page (or by clicking on the highlighted links below):
Knitcraft Robin Christmas Wreath
Knitcraft Organic Cotton Bag
Knitcraft Amigurumi April Robot
Knitcraft Amigurumi Cactus
Knitcraft Flower Sun Hat
Knitcraft You, Me & Yarn Banner
Knitcraft Merry & Bright Wreath
Knitcraft Spring Wreath
Knitcraft Summer Wreath
Knitcraft High Summer Wreath
Knitcraft Autumn Wreath
Knitcraft Autumn Garland
Knitcraft St. Patrick’s Day
Knitcraft Christmas Advent CAL 2021
Knitcraft Easter Spring Wreath & Garland





 

Comments